18. New Orleans Saints. Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah. Large receiver generally is a giant want, relying on what occurs with Michael Thomas, however with former defensive coordinator Dennis Allen taking up for Sean Payton as head trainer, it is smart to get some lend a hand for that facet of the ball. Lloyd publish large numbers for the Utes in 2021, completing with 111 tackles, 8 sacks, 20 tackles for loss, 4 interceptions (two of that have been returned for touchdowns) and a pressured fumble.
19. Philadelphia Eagles. Kenyon Inexperienced, OL, Texas A&M. After including to the protection with the primary two in their 3 first-round alternatives, the Eagles flip to the opposite facet of the ball to take Inexperienced, who covered up at 4 of the 5 spots at the offensive line in 2021.
20. Pittsburgh Steelers. Matt Corral, QB, Ole Omit. Ben Roethlisberger’s retirement approach the Steelers can now not extend discovering their attainable quarterback of the long run.
21. New England Patriots. Jermaine Johnson II, Edge, Florida State. The Patriots launched Kyle Van Noy, who completed 2d at the workforce with 5 sacks, so discovering a 2d cross rusher to pair with Matthew Judon, and probably harass Josh Allen, must be a concern.
Gronkowski, arguably the most productive tight finish of all time, Skurski writes, can be a logical have compatibility for the Expenses – and a pleasant homecoming tale – so long as it will no longer disrupt the locker room.
22. Las Vegas Raiders. Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington. McDuffie is scheme flexible and keen to take on. He’s idea to have little or no likelihood of being a bust, which is just right for a Raiders workforce that has whiffed on a number of first-round choices in recent years.